U-19 FILM EXTRACT
 
U-19 FILM EXTRACT: intro
Thursday 8 January 2009
intro
In this group of 4 we have, Adam, Lloyd, Vonnie and Tim
each of us have a separate role, these are:
  • Lloyd- Editor
  • Adam- Sound Executive
  • Vonnie- Camera Work and Visual Arts
  • Tim- Director
Lloyd: I want to bring the knowledge that I have picked up over the years, using Final Cut and other programs to this project and also the skills I have used in past projects

Adam: As sound executive, I intend to bring my unique taste in music to this project, I also believe that music is one of the most important features of the film, and hence listen closely to music in films, with this I should be able to look at the film we made and create a piece that fits the scene.

Labels: ,

posted by AS Film Studies Students @ 06:52  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Recent Posts
Post Archive
Post Labels
All FILM EXTRACT Blogs